DIY Wedding Flower Hoop Bouquet
As part of our wedding DIY series, we joined up with Simone from A Dream Come True Events to bring you this DIY Flower Hoop. This awesome Do It Yourself can be used as a bridal bouquet or bouquet for your bridesmaids. As well as a decor element for your tables. Follow along with Simone as she shows you how to make this awesome floral wreath in 5 easy steps. Subscribe to Pink Book on Youtube for more DIY Videos.
This DIY Flower Hoop Wreath is perfect as a bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet or as decorations. A simplified way will leave you with a stunning and elegant bouquet.
What You Need For This Project:
- Hoop “head inch size”
- Small cable ties
- Secateurs /garden scissors
- Florist tape
- Any colour ribbon
- Lots of Greenery
- 2-3 big flowers
Preparing your materials:
Make sure you have a variety of greenery to use for your base and big flowers. You can just use some lovely green leaves from your garden. Any shape will work.
How to Do it Yourself:
- To start your hoop: place greenery alongside your hoop as your base, 2 or 3 pieces at the same time.
- Tie the green leaves to the hoop using the cable ties. Keep the end of the cable tie, “head part” at the back to hide your construction. Continue to add different types of greenery until you’ve got a circular form.
- When you have enough greenery as your base then you can start adding your flowers. Place 2 or 3 pieces depending on the look you are going for.
- In the end, if you still have some spots where you can see cable ties sticking out, just use a piece of ribbon to cover it up.
- Remember to cut all your stems as you don’t want them poking you.
Thanks so much, Simone from Dream come true events for presenting this awesome DIY for us.
Subscribe to Pink Book for more Wedding DIY Projects