Depending on the size of your wedding, wedding venues are normally split into two sections, the ceremony and the reception. Some couples might choose two different wedding venues for these events to take place, and other venues allow for both these festivities to take place on their premises.
Finding and booking wedding venues should be on the top of your ‘to do’ list as a bride-to-be. Wedding venues are very high in demand and if you are planning to be wed during peak wedding season, securing your dream wedding venues is a top priority. We have made it easy for you to get a quote on all of the best venues in Cape Town, so you can just compare prices and make an easy decision.
When you are choosing wedding venues, try to compare the settings by thinking of elements such as the season, size of your wedding, price range as well as their available wedding packages. You will find that most wedding venues are much cheaper during the Autumn and Winter months.
How to choose the Perfect Wedding Venue in Cape Town:
- Consider the type of wedding you had in mind. Do you want to celebrate your special day in the vineyards, beach front or even forest- the possibilities are endless.
- Choose whether the ceremony and reception will be held at separate wedding venues or on the same premises. It would also help to establish how traditional you would want your wedding to be
- Establish a rough amount of guests you would want to invite. Some wedding venues might have limitations as to how many guests they can cater for and this might eliminate some of your venue options.
- Pay a visit to the venues if you can, the overall setting and ambience will be able to give you a feeling of what you want.
- Find out whether the venue supplies elements such as the furniture (chairs, tables, etc.), cutlery and crockery or if you need to arrange for a different supplier for these items.
As a wedding directory, Pink Book endorses quite a couple of wedding venues to choose from. Have a look at what is available in your area. We have sub-categories available for areas like Stellenbosch, Durbanville and many more.