At 10:30 AM the studio filled up with bright, smiling faces of brides-to-be and their friends & family as they were welcomed with a free A6 Pink Book Pocket Planner. This intimate workshop kicked off with a warm welcome from Carmen at Hop Events. Great music by Soundhouse Entertainment and refreshing cocktails from Carbon Cocktails ensured that the workshop kicked off on a great note.
Q & A Sessions and Demonstrations by the Vendors:
Hair and makeup artist Yolandi Wilson had a gorgeous model with her during her introduction; showcasing how our styled shoot, Living coral, tied in with the model’s look. She explained how easy it is to incorporate your wedding theme subtly into your hair and makeup.
Amber from Rosette Jewellery spoiled everyone by showcasing her personalised rings and accessories. She explained how she goes about creating unique and individual custom jewellery to suit her client’s needs. Some of her pieces got shown off with some wedding dress from Emily D Designs. Kyrstin, the designer, got everyone’s attention by explaining her style from designing to the final wedding dress. While Bernice from Infinity Dress gave everyone a jaw-dropping demonstration with one of her convertible dresses. Showing everyone how to turn one infinity dress into a whole range of different styles.
Booth Central showcased their fun retro photo booth station which kept everyone, even the Pink Book team, thoroughly entertained during the workshop.
Amazing Prizes Won by Guests
- Free wedding coordination and decor setup on the day by Hop Events
- Great discounts on wedding dresses, DJ- and videography services
- Short courses on how to make the perfect sugar flowers by Sugarcakes
- Free Save the Date designs by The Secret Diary
- and more!
Once the formalities concluded the attendees got their bellies filled with delicious canapes by Redpepper catering. They also had the opportunity to mingle with all the vendors in a warm, intimate setting. Overall, our guests and vendors both got a chance to chat and enjoy the day.
Vendors for this Pinkbook Wedding Workshop:
- Venue: ColorBox Studio
- Coordinator: Hop Events
- Photographer: Sulet Fourie Photography
- Videographer: Red Beard Productions
- Decor & Flowers: Grand Style Hiring
- Stationery: Secret Diary
- Wedding Dresses: Emily D Designs
- Hair & Makeup: Yolandi Wilson MUA
- Rings & Jewellery: Rosette Jewellery
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Infinity Dress SA
- Suits & Menswear: Frank Bespoke
- Food & Catering: Redpepper Catering
- Cocktails & Drinks: Carbon Cocktail
- Photobooth: Booth Central
- Sound & Music: Soundhouse Entertainment
- Wedding Cake: Sugarcakes