Moody Wedding Styled Shoot by Deannie Landgoed
Moody Wedding Styled Shoot
Deannie Landgoeds’ styled shoot with the brilliant wedding planners from The Rusty Spoon is another one perfect for the bride-to-be looking for wedding inspiration.The Rusty Spoon’s inspiration behind this styled shoot was diversity and dramatic scenes. As qualified events managers, they wanted their creativity to flow, from the normal trends.
They choose bold and dramatic. As the Rusty spoon – They have been fortunate enough to build lasting relationships with the biggest role players in this industry, blue eyed, bushy tail. They wanted to showcase a diverse and dramatic side to décor and Flowers. Big, bold and beautiful. They made a point only to showcase Zandam Italian Cheese as it is different. The team catered for the budget conscious bride to the best of their abilities, to give them an exceptional wedding The Rusty Spoon Style.
At Deannie Landgoed they strive to cater for every bride, from elegant and classy to the most rustic and eccentric bride.
- Success Lekabe (Bok Radio presenter)
- Luke Delle Donne
- Wilken van Deventer
- Amore de Waal
- Brent Felix
- Tamson Felix
- Wedding Dresses Alec Roux Couture
- Hair & Make up: Blush Make up and Hair Services by Alicia Spamer Yule
- Wine: D’Aria Winery
- Venue: Deannie Landgoed
- Photography: La Belle Vita Photography
- Horse & Carriage: Marius Kemp
- Décor: Something Borrowed Décor Hire
- Sisonke Used Vehicles (Sponsor flowers)
- Wine: Swartland Winery
- Cakes:Twice As Nice Cakery
- Catering: Zandam Italian Cheese