Delf Skies & Tangerine Dreams Styled Shoot
Alternative Wedding Themes
For this shoot the incredible team directed by Carolyn from Adore Weddings experimented with alternative wedding themes like a modern European feel with elements of the 2020 Pantone colour of the year, True Blue.
Blue flowers mid South African Summer can be a challenge so as a nod to Wilma Towell the photographer’s Dutch roots they chose to bring through true blue elements through Delft ware and combine it with the most beautiful contrasting tones of peach to coral/red; softening the look and giving it a home feel by including exquisite fresh South African summer wild grass elements of various textures and sizes.
Who would have thought that a Modern European starting point would combine so deliciously with responsibly foraged African wild grass elements? This is one of the true joys of collaborating with fellow professionals and experimenting together- discovering new ways to combine contrasting concepts and elements, and creating something entirely new through the process.
The collaborative team behind this styled shoot:
- Coordination, Styling & Flowers – Adore Weddings and Events
- Venue – 45 on Eat street
- Photographer – Wilma Towell Photography
- Dresses – Jeannelle l’Amour Bridal
- Bridal Accessories – Jeanne and Co
- Make up & Hair – Laura & Co. Artistry
- Stationery – Janine Ferguson Dickson
- Cake – Cakelab
- Gold cutlery & glassware – The Wedding Table
- Models – Mirta Ntshangase & Stephanie Anne Mundy from Boss Models Durban & Boss Models Johannesburg