With summer soon approaching we felt inspired by the crisp air and spring blooms all around us, we wanted to create something bold, colourful, fun and crisp to inspire all those summer brides to be! So Kaitlyn and Almari put their concept together with their main inspiration coming from those bold beautiful colours we see in our fruit basket. Using a grapefruit as our main colour palette we sent off our mood board to all of the incredibly talented people involved in making this styled citrus shoot a reality.
Citrus Wedding Theme Inspiration – Fresh & Vibrant!
For the brides look Almari used soft (and grapefruity) pink tones and styled her hair in a lose plaited knot. Although we wanted a bold and crisp look for the decor we chose a more romantic, whimsical and perfectly detailed lace dress by Elizabeth Stockenstrom to show brides to be that even if you want to go bold you can still look as romantic and dreamy as ever! The dress is also complemented by classic and elegant accessories from the talented Haley Goodrich. This Citrus Wedding Theme ended up looking amazing.
Wedding Vendors Who Made It Happen:
- Photographer – Kaitlyn de Villiers Photography
- Venue – The Cellars-Hohenort
- Hair & Makeup – Makeup by Almari
- Jewellery – Hayley Goodrich Accessories
- Cake – Connies Cakery
- Flowers – Liezl Kotze Floral Art
- Decor – My Pretty Vintage
- Dress – Elizabeth Stockenstrom
- Stationery – Pretty in Stains
- Model – Jessica Ledger
- Conceptualisation and Design – Kaitlyn de Villiers and Almari de Waal