Burgundy and Blue Wedding Styled Shoot:
The Sanctuary venue is a venue like no other, so we could not, not do a styled shoot here.
‘Long before present religions, major cities throughout the world built sanctuary’s where anyone of any religion or faith could go to meditate, find beauty and be at peace with themselves. Seeking and finding beauty and peace perhaps being the highest level a civilized person can reach.
It is a shrine where fugitives were entitled to immunity from arrest and/or execution. A place of refuge. Sacred ground.
The sanctuary is there for acknowledging and giving respect to the seeking of peace and beauty.’
- Venue – The Sanctuary at La Roche Estate Franschhoek
- Conceptualisation and Coordination – Nicole Hellinger from Franschhoek Venues
- Photography – Aglow Photography
- Videography – Aletta Francina Films
- Hair and Makeup – Cecilia Fourie
- Flowers and Decor – Franschhoek Venues
- Jewellery – Penchant Designs and Forevermark at Penchant designs
- Wedding Dress – The Wedding Boutique
- Suit – Eurosuit
- Wedding Cake – Wades Cakes
- Catering – Slippery Spoon Kitchen
- Table Decor – Grand Style Hiring
- Furniture – Urban Tonic
- Models – Marzahn van Wyk and Darren Badenhorst – Owner of Le Coin Francais Restaurant in Franschhoek
You can have a look at more beautiful Styled Shoots by clicking here