An intimate, playful styled shoot at Mosaic Lagoon Lodge
The most intimate, playful, styled shoot took place at a hidden gem, Mosaic Lagoon Lodge in the Overberg region.
Mosaic Lagoon Lodge in Stanford is the ultimate destination for any intimate wedding. Offering exclusive use of the venue and it’s surroundings.
The styled shoot at Mosaic Lagoon Lodge had loads of boho, glam vibes, curated décor and accessories from some of the most talented suppliers in the wedding industry. Jumping castle, alpacas and pampas, oh my! Have a look and get inspired for your intimate wedding.
The service providers behind this gorgeous shoot:
- Venue: Mosaic Lagoon Lodge
- Concept, Coordination, Flowers and Lighting: Husband Wife Team
- Photographer: Captured Photography
- Second shooter: Hanli Heins Photography
- Furniture & Decor: All Things Wedding
- Makeup and hair: Leoumé Vos Hair and Make-up
- Dresses: Molteno Creations
- Stationery: Fleur Design Studio
- Cake: Devine Cupcakes
- Jewellery: Noor Collection
- Accessories: Help ‘n Bruidjie
- Jumping castle: Blackball Rentertainment Durban
- Alpacas: landmeterskop.com
- Crowns: Sunkissed Handmade
- Models: Rachel Venter and husband
- Garters: Limerence Garters