Real Weddings: Charming Rustic Wedding at NightJar
Theo and Lorinda’s beautiful rustic wedding took place at the NightJar venue at De Uijlenes, a quaint wooden cabin situated by a dam. Every element of this wedding ceremony was unique and personal; from the individual wooden gift boxes for the groomsmen to the rescue packs given to the guests to prepare them for the big day. It was plain to see that both the bride and groom were equally involved in planning their special day.
Before the ceremony began, Theo and Lorinda decided to have a first look at each other and share a touching private moment together. Photographer, Natasha Taljard, said that it was a great experience witnessing the amount of love that they shared for each other. Afterwards, the ceremony was held outdoors – overlooking the dam. The stunning floral arch made for a lovely backdrop while the happy couple exchanged their vows.
At the log cabin where the reception was held, the vibe was so relaxing and happy. The couple gave out unique wedding favours for each guest, a lotto ticket with a little quote that says ‘may your luck be as sweet as ours’. Later in the evening, the winning lotto numbers were read out. What a fun and creative gift idea.
Photography by: Natasha Taljard Photography
Featured Rustic Wedding Vendors:
- Venue: Nightjar Venue at De Uijlenes
- Dress: Calegra Bridal House
- Decor: All Things Weddings SA
- Videographer: Magic Hour Productions
- Makeup Artist: Make-Up by Che
- Flowers: Wildeflower
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Mona-Me Boutique
- Wedding Favour Cookies: The Birdcage
More Beautiful Real Weddings:
- Emotional Intimate Wedding at Toadbury
- Bohemian Wedding on the Wild Coast
- Green & Gold Themed Wedding