An Indian Love Story as told by Jacki Bruniquel Photography
Both of them have a quiet, sincere and humble energy and I was really touched by the way they respect their families, each other and humanity in general. They really are perfect for each other!
One of the things I most love about my job is the fact that I get to meet so many people from so many different cultures and I have to say that shooting their traditional Tamil wedding felt like I was going on a journey with some lovely people rather than doing a job. I just loved meeting their families, being part of all the bridal preparations, visiting the temple and bearing witness to the ritual of their union.
- Photographer: Jacki Bruniquel
- Venue – MTSS Hall, Merebank, Durban. Includes decor, flowers and sound.
- MTSS Hall Resident Priest: Muthu Pillay
- MC – Mala Lutchmanan
- Hair & Make-Up – Neil Ramautar, Keshni Moodley and team
- Wedding Jewellery – Farhana and Mohammed at Bollywood Jewels who sourced it for the bride from India
- Mendhi – Radha Krishna Mendhi
- Garlands – Rogany
- Bride’s Wedding Saree – Pothys, Chennai
- Bride’s Second Saree – Mode in Gateway, Umhlanga
- Groom’s Suit – Eurosuit, Sandton
- Wedding Cake – Tania’s Cakes
- Marquee Letters – Megan at Aisle Hire It