An Adorable Glamping Wedding in Robertson
This is a local couple, born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa. They met whilst studying music together and have not looked back since. Their wedding took place in a little town called Robertson, which is surrounded by 360-degree mountain views. The aim was to be a starry-eyed wedding, but due to bad weather, this was relocated indoors, which provided an intimate and romantic setting at Pat n Busch Mountain Reserve. The guests were provided with lushes meadows, starry skies and a glamping wedding in the beauty!
This tequila-loving couple had their closest friends and family to witness as they shared their vows under the old oak tree, with the backdrop of the mountain reserve. The colour palate was mint green and lavender purple pastel colours, seen in the stunning bridesmaid’s dresses and splashed in the flowers.
After the ceremony, a spread of delicious canapes, cocktails, and champagne were celebrated by the pool under the warm sun were a selection of music and lawn games awaited perspective guests. This Capetonian couple kept it local with a delicious main of a lamb spit braai, followed by an array of decadent plated desserts.
During this beautiful day, the weather nor Eskom (load shedding) got this party down! We were well prepared with the indoor dinner, dancefloor under a gazebo with starry skies and fairy lights, and a generator that worked its magic while Eskom took the power down for 2.5 hours during the reception. Smiles and tequila all round to celebrate!
- Names of the couple: Kirstyn Botha and Travis Moore
- Date of the wedding: 08 December 2018
- Wedding planner & Coordinator: The Wedding Fairy
- Venue: Pat Busch Mountain Reserve
- Photographer: Lauren Pretorius
- Hair: Family friends – Kylie Levinson and Catherine Sharpe
- Makeup: Family friend – Kylie Levinson
- Dress Maker: Avril Fisher
- Catering & Food: Two Food Fundies
- Bar and staff: Nomad Events Solutions
- Cake: Marinel’s Cakes
- Flowers: Robertson Florist
- Napkins/base plates: Styled Functions
- Outdoor tents & lighting/ dancefloor: Tent Men
- DJ: Family Friend – Dale and Hazel
- Marriage Officer: Rev. Barry Gray – 082 655 2404
- Glamping Wedding Accommodation: Hey Pioneer