Real wedding of Leana & Riaan | Earth tones and trendy dried textures
There’s no place more beautiful than the Winelands and working with the sweetest bride, Leana to achieve her vision for the look and feel for her and Riaan’s special day with an earth tones theme was a breeze and a dream says Samantha from Pretty in Stains.
Samantha, from Pretty in Stains brought to life a palette of beautiful warm and earthy tones. Combining fresh florals with a variety of dried textures is right on trend for any modern-bohemian styled wedding. These can especially be seen in the elaborate hanging installations, the ceremony arch, bouquets and touches thereof on the table arrangements. Candles in all shapes and sizes and additional lighting create warmth and the perfect setting for an intimate celebration.
Come the day of the wedding, the ceremony set-up had guests seated under wooden gazebos with white drapery and Riaan waiting for Leana at the end of the aisle. The magnificent view of Landtscap remains a firm favourite and really is the perfect setting for any ceremony.
While the couple left for their photoshoot, guests were entertained by the talented Bottomless Coffee Band while taking in the view and snacking on delicious canapes. Hereafter, guests took their seats and it was the start to a stunning evening with good food, good wine, good company and good music (a recipe for a fantastic party!).
- Wedding Coordinator: Pretty in Stains
- Florals and décor styling: Pretty in Stains
- Photographer: Mint Tea Photography
- Videographer: Orphen Films
- Venue: Landtscap
- Lighting & Hiring: Authentic Planning
- Stationery: M. Studio (Bride’s sister)
- DJ: Compact Sound
- Live Music: Bottomless Coffee Band
- Wedding Cake: Crumb Cakes
- Hair & Make-up: Peach Cronje Make-up Artistry
- Accommodation: Fransmanshuijs & Sugarbird Manor
- Catering: Two Chefs