Making clever use of the area, the ceremony was transformed into pre-dinner by turning a few seats to make comfortable lounge pockets. A three piece band also took over to turn up the beat. A mere 80 guests were then welcomed to the reception where they had dinner on the veranda surrounded by a dramatic yet elegant colour palate of jewelled tones, rich burgundy, emerald green and touches of gold. We love the idea of adding mahogany wood elements, which brought in a warmth and edge.
From USA to SA – Their Destination Wedding in South Africa
The guests partied the night away as Uchenna slipped into her second gown – a showstopping piece to set the tone. We just love that all the guests were perfectly dressed in their fashionable, yet traditional African and ShweShwe outfits!
Check out our An Intimate African Wedding board on Pinterest.
- Sound and Lighting – Presentation Staging
- Decorative lighting and bar structures – Something Different
- Stationery – Secret Diary
- Hiring – Top Table, Grand Room Design
- Furniture – A | Create
- Tablecloths – Tablecloth Hiring
- Venue – The Abbey
- Catering – Stir Food
- Hair – Gorgeous Me
- Florist – Liezl Kotze Floral Art
- Entertainment – AME
- Photographers and Videographer – Vizion Photos
- Staffing and Bar – Shake and Serve
- Draping – To-Netts
- Cake – Centerpiece Cakes