Win Your On-The-Day Wedding Coordinator worth R11 400
If you have just gotten engaged, it is inevitable that you ask yourself the question, ‘Do I need a Wedding Coordinator?’ And the easiest answer is absolutely ‘Yes!’ The Wedding Fairy is giving one lucky couple a FREE On-The-Day Wedding Coordination valued at R11 400. If you or your friends are getting married in the Western Cape be sure to ENTER TODAY!
What’s included in the prize:
A comprehensive meeting before your wedding day to discuss:
1. Every detail of the planning and arrangements made to date
2. Every detail of how you would like the venue to be setup including
- Ceremony venue layout and setup
- Reception venue layout and setup
- Décor and flowers
- Any additional equipment such as sound, lighting or staging
- Duties of the venue staff throughout the day
3. A handover of every suppliers’ contact details and duties
4. Compile a detailed schedule for your wedding day of every supplier’s arrival and delivery times etc.
5. A comprehensive checklist and milestone countdown list to ensure that nothing has been missed or overlooked during the planning process.
6. Co-ordination of the venue and all suppliers on the day of your wedding
How to Enter WIN Your Wedding Coordinator:
- Like and follow our Pink Book Facebook Page
- Like and follow the Wedding Fairy Facebook and Instagram Page
- Share the competition on Facebook and tag your fiancé
- Fill in the form below
The Competition Terms & Conditions:
- All goods and services hired by The Wedding Fairy, on behalf of the client, will be done with the consent of the client and at the client’s risk. Damages and breakage payments will be for the client’s expense.
- Transport will be charged to the client for meetings and weddings at R5,54 per kilometre as per AA rates, or for airfare to cities outside of the Western Cape.
- If travel is over 100kms within the Western Cape, accommodation will be required at the cost of the client.
- In the interests of the humane treatment of animals, The Wedding Fairy will not work with any animals for any weddings (this includes doves, butterflies, horses, fish, and any other wild animals, and releasing of balloons).
- Please note that, during the planning process, all wedding-related decisions are made and confirmed by the client, and The Wedding Fairy cannot be held liable or responsible for expenses that the client has incurred, that are beyond the client’s wedding budget.
- Please note that The Wedding Fairy, and all its employees, keep regular office hours; 9am – 4pm, Monday to Friday, except for client’s wedding days.
- Acceptance of this prize confirms the client’s permission for The Wedding Fairy to use all the professional photos taken at the client’s wedding for marketing purposes (including online, social marketing, blog posts and advertising purposes).
- Lunch and dinner will need to be provided by the client, for the wedding planner and assistant on the day of the wedding.
- This package may be upgraded to the Full Wedding Planning Package, for the additional fee of R10 000.
- Acceptance of the prize confirms the client’s acceptance of the terms above
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash
- The prize cannot be transferred to another person
- Only South African citizens are eligible to win
- Standard Competition Terms & Conditions apply