CLOSED – Win Your Antenuptial Contract With MMH Attorneys
An Antenuptial Contract (ANC) is a contract entered into by two people before their marriage. This will stipulate the terms and conditions for the exclusion of community of property between them. This is also known as being married “out of community of property.” Each spouse usually retains their separate property and have complete freedom to deal with that property as they choose. If one spouse was declared insolvent, the other’s property is protected from the insolvent spouse’s creditors.
For this week’s competition Pink Book has partnered with Marais Müller Hendricks Attorneys to give one couple their Contract to the value of R4 000. Simply follow the easy steps below to enter and wait for the winner to be announced on our social media platforms on the 23rd of September 2020.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRIZE?
- An Antenuptial Contract valued at R4 000
HOW TO ENTER “Win Your Antenuptial Contract”:
- Like and follow the Pink Book Weddings Facebook Page and Instagram Page
- Share this post on Facebook and your Instagram Story and ensure it is “PUBLIC”
- Tag your fiance in the comment section
- Fill in the form below
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The prize is valid for a six month period once the winner is announced.
- Consultation to be done telephonically or via video call should the winner not reside in Cape Town or surrounding area.
- Perusal of documents included.
- Drafting of the Contract included.
- Registration of the Contract at the Deeds office where the parties reside included.
- Delivery of the original Contract to the parties included.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash.
- The prize cannot be transferred to another person.
- Only South African citizens are eligible to win.
- Standard Competition Terms & Conditions apply.