CLOSED – Win Your Ante Nuptial Contract with Gillian Erasmus
Ante Nuptial Contract South Africa
You are automatically married in community of property in terms of South African Law if you did not sign an Ante nuptial Contract prior to your marriage. In order to marry out of community of property in South Africa, both parties must sign an ante nuptial agreement in the presence of a public notary prior to their marriage.
Gillian Erasmus Attorneys Inc will help you ensure that your marriage contract is designed the way you want it. They have a qualified notary to provide bespoke and individual advice to help you with the first and most important step in planning your financial future together.
INCLUDED IN THE PRIZE:
- A personalised ante nuptial contract to fit the couple’s requirements
- Delivery of the original contract once registered
- The deeds office fee and disbursements
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow Pink Book Weddings’ Instagram Page
- Follow Gillian Erasmus Attorneys Inc’s Facebook Page and Instagram Page
- Tag your fiancé in the comment section.
- Fill in the form below
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The wedding must be scheduled to take place before 31 December 2021.
- A pre-consultation needs to be scheduled with Gillian Erasmus Attorneys Inc no more than 30 days before the wedding takes place.
- The winners must provide all information necessary for the drafting of the contract.
- Prize includes delivery of the original contract once registered.
- Prize includes the deeds office fee and disbursements.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or alternative services.
- The prize is non transferrable.
- The winner must reside in South Africa.
- Standard Competition Terms & Conditions apply.