WIN this BLOOM Gin Wedding Competition
BLOOM Gin Wedding Competition
With many couples left devastated after being forced to postpone their big day as a result of COVID-19, BLOOM Gin is helping out where it can by offering one lucky couple the opportunity to WIN complimentary BLOOM Ready-to-Drink serves to share with their guests as wedding favours when their re-scheduled big day finally arrives!
In addition, BLOOM Gin will also provide complimentary BLOOM London Dry Gin for their BLOOM French 75 cocktails to toast their special day!
While it’s no consolation for all of the hard work, planning and saving that has gone into making your dream wedding a reality, BLOOM Gin hopes that the small gesture will lighten the load of couples across the country and help to put a smile back on their faces.
To enter the draw for the complimentary BLOOM Ready-to-Drink serves for your wedding favours, you need simply visit www.bloomgin.co.za/bloomwedding and register your details.
To be eligible for the offer, entrants must be over the age of 18 and have had your wedding date scheduled between 20th March and 30th September 2020. The competition is open from 1st June 2020 and will close on 30th September 2020. Terms and Conditions apply**.
Just like BLOOM London Dry Gin, the glass BLOOM RTD bottles are equally as iconic and distinctive in design to reinforce the brand’s premium, stylish and elegant personality, meaning that it’s sure to go down a treat with wedding guests. The Insta-worthy bottles mean that they are the ultimate table decoration and are sure to add a touch of style to the most carefully curated place settings.
Ultimately, while it’s heartbreaking to have to postpone or cancel your wedding, BLOOM Gin and their partners Pink Book and Bride & Co want couples to remember that when the big day finally does come it’s sure to be perfect in every way.
BLOOM GIN WEDDING COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Both partners must be a minimum of 18 years old or over and reside in SA;
- The Promoter is BLOOM Gin.
- Promotion to end 30 September 2020.
- Register at bloomgin.co.za/bloomwedding for your chance to win.
- Prize: A maximum of XX x 4 Pack Bloom RTDs equalling one drink per guest at the wedding (the Prize will be an amount equal to the number of guests at wedding up to a maximum of 50 x 4 Pack Bloom RTDs.) Bloom London Dry Gin for the wedding cocktail toast, dependant on the number of guests.
- Bride and Groom to arrange for the additional ingredients for the BLOOM French 75 cocktail for the wedding toast.
WHO CAN ENTER the BLOOM Gin Wedding Competition:
- To be eligible, your wedding must a) be in SA; b) be a minimum of 75 and maximum of 200 guests invited and expected and c) have been scheduled to take place between 20th March 2020 and 30th September 2020.
- Entrants must be one party to the marriage (one entry per wedding).
- Entries from registered companies are not valid for this promotion and enquiries of this nature should be via the alternative website form.
- Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entrants from Registered companies are not valid for this promo and enquiries of this nature should be via the Bloom website.
- The Promoter will announce the closing of the promotion on bloomgin.co.za/bloomwedding on 30 September 2020. Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
HOW TO ENTER the BLOOM Gin Wedding Competition:
- To enter, visit bloomgin.co.za/bloomwedding complete the entry form to register. Entry requires the following information:
- Original date of wedding (day, month and time in 2020)
Contact phone numbers
Home address (as applicable), wedding venue address, number of adults guests (age 18 or over) expected.
- a) All entries will require verification before confirmation of win – wedding venue contact details and/or a copy of your wedding invite will be required as evidence before qualifying. The Promoter may make all reasonable enquiries to confirm the details supplied and reserves the right to withdraw the Prize at any time up until the date of the wedding if it is discovered or reasonably believes that any details supplied are false or misleading in any material way.
XX x 4 Pack Bloom RTD’s. Max 50 x 4 Pack Bloom RTD’s.
All images provided to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter to use for its marketing & promotional purposes in relation to the Bloom brand (in traditional, print or digital media) in perpetuity.
- There may be a corkage fee to pay, or discussion to be had with your bar/drink’s provider. Before sending the Prize, we require written proof (email) from bar operators/catering company that they will accept the stock and make the drinks to the required specification.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Transferability of Bloom stock won: BLOOM gin is supplied to the winners on condition that it must not be sold for commercial gain in anyway, including on online auction sites.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take up the prize, it will be forfeited. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- If an entry is not validated or deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all manners to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to companies within its group and to its contractors and marketing agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants.
- Upon entry, entrants will also be asked if they would like to receive future marketing communications and offers from the Promoter. If entrants choose to receive these future communications by opting-in to receive these communications, they can opt-out of receiving them at any time. Personal details of entrants who have opted-in to future marketing communications, won’t be passed to a third party and will be retained by BLOOM gin for this purpose only.
- Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to any other party (save as set out above).