You can stand a chance to add your own personal touch to your custom wedding dress by entering to WIN Your Very Own Custom Designed Wedding Dress Worth Over R16 000 with René H Couture.
This Awesome Custom Wedding Dress Prize Includes The Following:
- Fabric Shopping
- Handcrafting of the Patterns
- Wedding Dress Bag
- Plain-Cut Veil
- All Hand-Finishes
WIN Your Custom Designed Wedding Dress!
- Like Pink Book Weddings and René H Couture’s Facebook Pages.
- Have a look at our Wedding Dress Category, find Rene H Couture and tell us when her business was established in the form below.
- Fill in the form below.
- Share our Competition on Facebook to Qualify for an Extra Entry!
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Competition Start Date: 5 February 2018
- Competition End Date: 5 March 2018
- Winner will be announced on the 6th of March 2018
- Only 1 entry per person
- Entrants can qualify for 1 additional entry if requirements are met
- The winner will be put in contact with René H Couture with regards to claiming this prize
- If the Winners choice includes a lot of lace or extra fabrics exceeding the prize budget, this will be discussed with the Winner and invoice will be given for the extra cost to be paid to the designer
- The Prize is a custom-designed wedding dress worth R16 260, which includes consultation, fabric shopping, handcrafting of the patterns, garment, wedding dress bag, plain-cut veil, garter and all hand-finishes
- A fitting schedule will be provided to the Winner, which the Winner has to confirm, ensuring ample time for garment to be completed
- The prize is not transferable for cash or any included items thereof
- The custom wedding dress will be the property of René H Couture until collection of garment and extras
- René H Couture holds the right to be tagged and mentioned in photographs of the Winner in the René H Couture custom wedding gown when posted on Facebook, Instagram and any other media platforms
- This Prize is valid for a period of 1 year from the date of the winner being chosen
- Only South African citizens eligible to win
- Standard Competition Terms & Conditions apply