What to consider when choosing your wedding menu:
- How many guests are you inviting?
- What is your estimated budget per person?
- Does your venue include catering or allow outside catering?
- Do you want a buffet or a set menu?
- Do your guests have any dietary limitations? (vegetarian, halal, kosher, allergies)
- What season is your wedding? This will affect the types of food you should serve
Wedding Drinks: From Cocktails to Coffee
The coffee culture in South Africa has become quite huge in recent years, so it’s no surprise that many couples are opting to have Coffee Bars at their weddings. These mobile coffee stands offer guests freshly ground coffee, cappuccinos, hot chocolates and more. Perfect for weddings in winter or if the party carries on late into the night.
More Resources on Wedding Catering and Food:
- Read our Top Catering Companies in Cape Town Blog
- Listen to our Slippery Spoon Kitchen – Wedding Food Experience Podcast
- Also, check out our Wedding Catering Pinterest Board