In the quest for bridal advice, Marlé and Tracy continued their adventure in Cape Town. This episode is the final of a 3 part series of Real Advice from Real Brides. The high tea continued at the One & Only Hotel with the 3 lucky Pink Book brides. Topics for discussion where all the nitty-gritty details of planning a wedding.
Bridal Advice Discussed in this Podcast
- Which vendors were the most difficult to book?
- What did you wish someone told you before you started planning your wedding?
- Having me-time on your wedding day
- What was the toughest part to spend money on?
- Were there any sacrifices you had to make for your wedding?
- What did you wish you’d did differently?
- As a married lady, what are you most looking forward to?
- Tracy from Trunk Events
If you have any questions on today’s podcast or you want to ask a specific question, please leave them in the comments section of our Facebook page and we’ll be glad to help and find some answers.
Pop in on our Bride board on Pinterest for more advice from Real Brides!