Marlenique Estate – There’s So Much to Love about this New Wedding Venue
Marlenique Estate is an incredible new wedding venue not to be overlooked! Situated between Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch, Marlenique Estate is nestled in the Simondium area amongst lush gardens and the Berg River. If you are looking to tie the knot at Marlenique Estate, your wedding ceremony may take place amongst the rolling lawns and fruitful gardens. You can expect picture-perfect mountain views, tranquil clear river water and endless citrus orchards. The party then moves over to the reception area which boasts views of the mountain ranges and fruit orchids. What’s really amazing about this new wedding venue? We are so impressed with how much it has to offer! They do everything, you just say ‘I do’ and let the magic of your wedding day unfold.
Watch the Venue Launch Video:
- A cosy little spot nested amongst idyllic natural scenery, standard tables and chairs are provided for the ceremony area.
- In addition, white tablecloths, crockery, cutlery and glassware are provided if needed.
- A bar, pool and entertainment are provided if needed. All these little elements will make the day unforgettable!
- The ceremony area can seat 100-350 guests – it’s also child-friendly! So whether you are looking for an intimate gathering or looking to invite everyone in town, this new wedding venue can accommodate you while you say ‘I do!’
The Grand Hall
- The venue, or, The Grand Hall, has steeled cement flooring and does not require the additional hiring of a dance floor.
- They have a fully stocked and licensed bar- cheers to that!
- The minimal and sophisticated interior allows you an amazing canvas where you can create the wedding of your dreams. However, the venue comes with white drapes, fairy lights and 3 magnificent crystal chandeliers to create a fairytale backdrop.
- Tables and chairs with white overlays and all the cutlery, crockery and glassware are provided.
- The venue provides catering – you will liaise directly with the chef on menu discussions.
- Marlenique will put you in contact with a wedding coordinator to assist in planning your wedding day and liaise with preferred service providers for elements such as flowers, photographers, musicians, decorators, etc.
- It can seat between 100-350 guests – it’s also child-friendly!