No, it does not replace your photographer! It is an add-on; an entertainment element that will keep guests engaged during pre-drinks when you’re away doing your professional photo shoot. Or of–course, it is the party starter to help those limbs loosen for the dance floor.
There are several types of photo booths our there. Over the years they have evolved to be fully automatic. You literally go and sit down in front of a camera in a booth, sporting a funny hat, sunglasses or moustache and once you press the button, the camera automatically starts snapping!
Not only do your guests get a chance to act out of character, but also do they walk away with a little memento. Most Companies provide you with 2 photo strips of 3 photos that you can take home and slam on the fridge to remember the wild time you had at your friends’ party!
If you’re on a tight budget, then have a look at the bottom list attached. But if you have a little spare cash for your entertainment budget, we’d really recommend you book one of our listed vendors below. Your guests will have a ball!
Photo Booths South Africa:
Reasons to Hire a Photobooth for Your Wedding:
- It is pretty cost effective, so why not?
- The photos capture memorable moments of all your guests and their unique personalities
- It is a fun, quirky activity to keep your guests entertained while you have your couples shoot
- It is a great activity for all ages, young and old
- It can tie in with and compliment your wedding theme and inspiration
- It’s a modern, yet vintage addition to your wedding day
- You can incorporate unique props and styles with photo booths
- There are so many awesome DIY props you can make yourself to save some money
- It makes for awesome group photos
- Photobooth pictures make for great guestbooks!