DuVon Wine and Wedding Estate is a beautiful family-run, fruit and wine farm, situated near Robertson in the De Goree district which forms part of the Valley of Wine and Roses and is only 90minutes drive from Cape Town.
The Wedding Venue offers exclusive packages to bridal couples which give them the perfect opportunity to customize their wedding to their personal taste, preference and needs with endless views over the vineyards and Langeberg Mountain range.
The newly built under roof ceremony chapel area which is perfect for ceremonies and pre drinks area under the old “Karoo Boer Boon” tree all forms part of the beautiful garden with its magnificent view.
They have buffet or plated menu options which offers a variety of delicious traditional dishes with a twist.
DuVon Farmhouse which was lovingly renovated into separate, self-catering units , can accommodate up to 10 guests. In the Goree area can easily sleep up to 90 guests without going on the main road, which makes DuVon Wine and Wedding Estate the perfect Weekend Wineland Wedding Venue.
Laura and their warm-hearted and friendly staff will make sure that each bridal couple has a perfect and unforgettable wedding day!
- Outdoor areas overlooking the vineyards and Langeberg mountain range.
- Venue can host from 50 up to 200 guests with a dance floor and bar.
- Accommodation – self-catering units on the farm that can accommodate 10 guests ,up to 90 guests in the Goree area. .
- Newly built under roof ceremony chapel.
- Pre drinks under the ‘Karoo Boer Boon’ tree or in the tasting room .
- In house buffet or plated options.
- In door dance floor .
- Cash bar available.
- Secure Parking.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Generator in case of load shedding.
- 10 hour wedding day time limit.
- Scenic views for bridal photos.