About Dwarsberg Trout Hideaway
Dwarsberg Trout Hideaway is surrounded with beautiful mountains, orchards and vineyards and provides a breath-taking setting for your fairy tale wedding – situated only 105 km from Cape Town International Airport.
The main venue can accommodate up to 200 guests, depending on the table layout and dancing area. All the doors of the venue open 180 degrees, providing the opportunity to bring the beautiful outdoor surroundings inside, hosting a lovely Country Wedding with old town hospitality and charm.
The dancefloor next to the venue is a popular choice for the young at heart. There you can celebrate and dance the night away under the stars.
Their choice buffet menu offers a variety of delicious traditional dishes with a twist. Their warm-hearted caterer and friendly staff will be at your service to ensure a perfect and unforgettable day!
4 self-catering cottages and 11 campsites are available for those guests who wish to spend the weekend.
- Indoor or outdoor venues overlooking the river and mountain
- Venue can host up to 200 guests
- Accommodation – self-catering cottages on site sleep 21 people sharing and 11 campsites that sleep 20 people per site
- Outdoor ceremony gazebo
- They do their own catering
- Dancefloor option outside (next to pear orchards, under the stars)
- Cash bar available
- Secure Parking
- Wi-Fi available
- Scenic views for bridal photos