Tucked away in the heart of the North-Eastern Free State, just outside Memel, lies Eljoenai country venue.
Eljoenai Country Venue is a working Game and Lion Farm, amongst the beautiful mountains of the Free State. A warm welcome, breathtaking views and true tranquillity await guests upon arrival. It is the perfect setting for a farm wedding with stunning panoramic views of the countryside. Eljoenai is a truly unique farm framed by an exquisite backdrop of spectacular sunsets, grasslands, timeless style and character.
The Country venue offers weddings from small intimate weddings to large scale functions. Their venue can seat up to 180 guests. They tailor their services and wedding packages to the needs of the couples choosing to use Eljoenai as the location for their special day. Stunning outdoor chapel facilities are available and ceremonies at Eljoenai can be arranged excluded of the venue hire.
Their new accommodation facilities are currently being developed. Accommodation is available for guests in various hotels and guesthouses within close proximity of the venue, for which prices are available on request.
Eljoenai Country Venue hosts both smaller midweek weddings and larger weekend weddings. You and your guests will enjoy the use of the wedding venue on your special day. As your hosts, the staff are available to personally ensure the success of your special day.
Included in the Wedding Package:
- 3 Wedding planning meetings leading up to your special day,
- 8 hours of Venue hire for the day; venue closes at 12 pm,
- The use of tables and chairs. Including the glassware ( 1 Champagne & 1 Wine glass per person), cutlery and crockery.
- Standard range of bar glasses for up to 120 guests,
- Venue manager,
- Children under 10 will not be counted for in the minimum number of guests, if a place is laid for them the charge will be R 100.00 per child. Babies under the age of 2 years are free,
- The laying of tables and venue layout,
- Cleaning up after the function.