Old Mac Daddy Elgin
If you dream of a bespoke barefoot wedding you will love Old Mac Daddy, set amongst apple orchards and the pine whispering slopes of the Elgin Valley. A beautiful stretch of lawn beside the lake is perfect for a ceremony and our Barn venue is a magnificent indoor-outdoor space for your reception or party.
Relaxed, unfussy and all about friends; Old Mac Daddy can host a wedding or gathering for 50 overnight guests with a further 18 overnight guests on day beds in certain trailers. For the ceremony or party; our restaurant and barn can host up to 100 seated guests.
The Elgin area offers plenty of additional accommodation and lots of activities to keep your guests busy before and after the big event.
Their weddings are perfect for informal, playful couples who will enjoy an inspired, creative venue for their nuptials. They are happy for you to play in their space and add your personal touches but the basic set-up consists of:
- Exclusive use for wedding day
- Personal consultation with our wedding coordinator and assistance with links to trusted service providers in the area.
- A tailor-made event the night before the wedding and a wedding brunch the following day, additional cost
- The set-up of a ceremony space on the lawn or deck area which includes ceremony seating and a bar service.
- Use of the lakeside and pool decks.
- Rustic contemporary food and experienced catering staff.
- A fully stocked bar with affordable options of wines and bubbly.
- Venue hire includes use of tables, chairs, linen, glassware, cutlery and crockery.
- A great bride’s nest in Daddy’s Villa
- Unforgettable accommodation for your family and friends.