Weddings and Events Planner in Stellenbosch
Your wedding is a once and a lifetime event where everything needs to be perfect on the day to capture memories that will be shared with your family and friends for a lifetime.
Strawberry Weddings and Events founded by Dayna Viglietti, who was a bride herself, accept nothing less than perfect for your special day and treats each and every wedding like it was her own. Strawberry Weddings and Events is a mother-daughter team who specialise in tailor-making your wedding day to your every need. The team is not just a service that you pay, its about building a relationship with their bridal couples, ensuring complete trust with the one special day you will cherish forever.
The experience that Dayna Viglietti has comes from countless corporate event planning through her Italian family heritage being the importers of Ferrari and Maserati in South Africa owning Viglietti Motors (now know as Scuderia Ferrari). Dayna handled large events and weddings on an international scale. With this experience it allows Dayna Viglietti and her team to offer a broad service to all their clients, ensuring they have the capabilities to handle any request. This mother and daughter duo have gained both local and international experience in the ever-changing wedding and event industry. Through their understanding of modern trends and timeless classics, they will see to all your wedding day needs, making your wedding planning process a personalized, exciting and stress-free process.
Strawberry Weddings and Events team understands that life is busy, with full-time careers it can feel somewhat impossible and overwhelming to plan the wedding of your dreams. Strawberry Weddings and Events can offer you a range of their wedding planning services. Their full wedding planning service is suitable for bridal clients living abroad or in different cities as well as for those bridal clients with high-stress jobs and demanding careers. Strawberry Weddings and Events wedding planning service is an extensive wedding planning service, from the conceptualization and planning stages of your BIG day to the coordination and running of your actual wedding day; assisting and guiding their bride to be each and every step of the way.
Their full wedding planner package is inclusive of on the day coordination, décor styling as well as their set up and break down services.
Strawberry Weddings and Events has been situated in the heart of the Stellenbosch Winelands for over 8 years where they have built a strong relationship with quality wedding suppliers and wedding venues throughout the Winelands region. Strawberry Weddings and Events will ensure your chosen wedding venue and wedding suppliers are of 5-star standards ensuring your BIG day is every bit as perfect as it should be.
Allow Strawberry Weddings and Events to assist in creating your perfect love story!
FULL WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES
1. Planning prior to the wedding date
- A complimentary initial consultation with the Bride and Groom
- Email correspondence and telephonic support prior to your wedding day
- A planning meeting to establish a timeline and to schedule future appointments
- Ongoing support and consultations with the Bride and Groom
- Assisting with budget planning and implementation thereof
- Maintaining a realistic budget and payment schedule for all suppliers
- Assisting with venue recommendations, venue evaluations and the selection and booking of a ceremony and reception venue
2. Service provider recommendations and scheduling appointments for the following service providers
- Decor and Design
- Food and Beverage
- Flower stylist o Marriage Officer/ Officiate
- Wedding Photographer
- Wedding Videographer
- Professional Make-Up Artist
- Wedding Hair Stylist
- Live Entertainment
- Wedding Cake Specialist
- Wedding stationery
3. Booking service providers
- Negotiating contracts and managing the service providers
- Liaising between the service providers and the clients
- Managing the order of events for your wedding day by assisting with the preparation of the schedule/ timeline and checklists prior to your wedding
- Prepare and co-ordinate the wedding rehearsal with the Minister/ Officiate
- Liaise with the suppliers to confirm arrangements and deliveries
4. On your wedding day
- Manage the deliveries from suppliers at the wedding ceremony venue and the reception venue
- Manage the setup of the ceremony and reception venue and ensure the respective venues are set up by service providers, as agreed
- Ensure wedding stationery and guest favours are correctly placed
- Assist with presenting the bride and bridal party with wedding bouquets, pinning corsages and boutonnieres
- Brief MC on his/her duties and responsibilities. Assist MC with walkthrough before the ceremony begins.
- Deliver bridal bouquets and bridesmaid’s bouquets to bridal room/ accommodation
- Ensure the wedding party are in the correct place and aware of their proceedings
- Assist the bridal party and ensure they are in place; flowers are held correctly and their timing is correct
- See that parking gets coordinated
- Directing guests to their seats at the ceremony as well as for reception Coordinating the movement of any flowers/furniture/decor to another area if need be
- Making sure lighting is balanced at all times (not too bright or too dim). Dim lights for opening dance Informing couple & photographers of key moments. For example, when we are ready for the opening dance, throwing of bouquet and garter, or when speeches can commence
- Lighting of candles before guests enter the reception
- Ensuring bathrooms are immaculate at all times
- Making sure drinks are topped up and food is being circulated at all times
- On the day coordination, ensure all runs smoothly and according to plan on your wedding day
- Provide an emergency wedding kit
- Manage any unforeseen events that may arise on your wedding day
We provide weekly communication with our bridal couples via email, Skype and What’s App/ text messages.