Wondrous Weddings would like to celebrate your special life event with you.
At the heart of Wondrous Weddings is Jeanette who has proudly been in the industry since 2015 and has completed a Degree in Theology with a Bachelor of Ministry obtained at the Calvary University. Additionally, Jeanette is a legally registered marriage officer, pastor/Reverent appointed by The Department Of Home Affairs to conduct Civil and Civil union marriages.
The Marriage officers conduct interdenominational, interfaith, Christian, and all other religious Civil, Civil Union, and court marriages in South-Africa. Love knows no borders and with Wondrous Weddings, they offer their services to all South-Africans and foreigners with the correct legal documentation.
The team conduct their services at your venue of choice, your house or their office, in English, Afrikaans or Bilingual.
While they are based in the Gauteng Province they also offer their services in North West, Limpopo and Mpumalanga Provinces.
They render the following services:
- Civil marriages for all South-African citizens and foreigners with the correct documentation
- Same-Sex, Civil Union for all South-African citizens and foreigners with the correct documentation
- Renewal of vow’s for civil, civil Union for all South-African citizens and foreigners
- Consecration of baby’s, Christening/baptizing for children/grown-ups for all South-African citizens and foreigners
- Service for all life celebrations