Conferences At blue bay lodge and resort
The lodge caters for corporate clients with two spacious sea-facing conference rooms. They can seat up to 90 delegates and have all the necessary facilities for you to host any meeting or team building activity.
- Individually Controlled Lighting
- Wall-to-wall Carpeting in Conference Room (in Conference Room 1 & 2)
- TV in Conference Room 1
- Power Plugs
- Permanently fixed audio/visual equipment (surround sound, TV and DVD player)
- Wireless Internet
- Data projectors
- Flip Charts
- Stationary (pens, writing pads)
- Bottled water and sweets
Fully equipped self-catering cottages and/or 3-Star Hotel rooms/ suites with en-suite bathrooms can accommodate delegates who require overnight facilities. For your convenience you may choose from bed and breakfast facilities to buffets and a la carte menus.
- Video Recorder in Conference Room 1
- Television Set in Conference Room 1
- Whiteboards, Flipcharts & Pens
- DVD Player & Surround Sound in Conference Room 1
- Sound system with cordless microphones
Accommodation in Saldanha Bay
“Relaxation” is their tagline. Far away from the hustle and bustle of city life, Blue Bay Lodge gives guests the opportunity to relax and unwind. Whether your idea of relaxation might be having a glass of wine overlooking the bay, reading your book while listening to the sound of the waves or taking a long walk along the beach, Blue Bay Lodge offers some kind of relaxation for everyone.
From 2019 their package also includes a professional coordinator with more than 30 years of experience. This will allow you to still DIY if you want to, but he will remove all the stress on the day and will be more than happy to assist you in getting other reliable local suppliers to help you avoid the extra fees in transportation costs from Cape Town.
For further information on their weddings please contact them on the form below.