Pat Busch Mountain Reserve
At the end of a country road, set high in a fynbos valley surrounded by mountains; you will find the idyllic Pat Busch Mountain Reserve. This private nature reserve is one of the top Robertson Event & Function Venues and lies just beyond Robertson in the Cape Winelands, less than 2 hours scenic drive from Cape Town.
Pat Busch is a perfect blank canvas, a venue with onsite accommodation for up to 100 guests. Guests will enjoy the exclusivity of the reserve and their event package includes onsite accommodation, furniture, décor, crockery, cutlery, glassware & more. This Reserve can accommodate up to 100 overnight guests sleeping onsite; more with their bell tent glamping option or in nearby establishments. Events of 60 pax and more can be hosted without the need to hire any additional equipment. However, much larger events can also be hosted as there are few limits with this unique natural venue.
Robertson Events Venues
Imagine celebrating your once in a lifetime special weekend on a private mountain reserve with family & friends staying onsite within walking distance. This reserve has very few limits and no noise curfews, so the music need not be switched off and the celebration can continue for as long & loud as desired. The bar need not close at a certain time and guests are welcome to supply their own liquor. Catering enjoys the same freedoms in that guests are welcome to contact one of the reserves many recommended caterers.
The Pat Busch Reserve will supply a detailed contact list of recommended professional service providers who are all more than willing to assist with any facet of the event. Services ranging from caterers, DJ’s, coordinators & planners, make-up & hair, to photographers, tent & dancefloor suppliers, extra lighting & bar services, and many more. The choice of service providers is up to the guests preferences and budget.
What sets the Pat Busch Mountain Reserve apart :
- Idyllic natural & private setting on a reserve surrounded by mountains
- On-site accommodation for up to 100 guests
- Less risk of drinking & driving, fewer shuttles required, guests are more at ease & celebrate longer into the night
- Includes furniture, crockery, glassware & cutlery for up to 120 guests
- Bigger functions is a possibility since there is ample outdoor space with numerous other accommodation options nearby
- Various outdoor venue options onsite
- Freedom to select own service providers with no limits, incl. catering & bar stock to suit your palate & budget
- No curfews, no sound limits, no limited bar hours
- No corkage as the venue is not licensed
- Less than 2 hours scenic drive from Cape Town
- Numerous natural backdrops for stunning photos
- Situated on the longest wine route in the world offering numerous activities for guests to enjoy over the weekend
- No hidden costs, one basic package includes everything you need for a down to earth event for up to 120 guests.
- Premium venue areas (which are more remote than our standard venues), and optional extras such as special décor & furniture are available at an additional cost if selected (NB: these not compulsory and entirely at the guests discretion. Prices are available as per detailed stock lists supplied).
- Although a nature reserve, all guests are allowed to attend the function…….including family pets.