MonCherié Wedding Venue
- Additional ServiceWedding Planning, Decor, Catering
- Venue TypeGame Farm
- Reception PAX150
- Capacity - Chapel150
Allows outside catering
Game Farm Wedding Venue
Limpopo Wedding Venue Moncherie Wedding Venue can provide all the services needed to plan the perfect wedding!
- Their experienced events coordinator will advise you on all aspects of your function, taking the stress out of the planning of your dream day.
- They take care of the decor you require: a variety of decor styles and themes are available… the choice is yours!
- The MonCherié environment offers breathtaking backdrops for exquisite photographs – ideal to capture every special moment in a vivid image!
- Catering is handled by a professional gourmet in- house chef who painstakingly prepares the dishes of your choice. The menu is discussed beforehand, and the superb cuisine is adapted in accordance with the available budget. Maximum guests: 150.
- After the ceremony, the guests assemble in the function venue with an adjacent open-air boma. A licensed bar here provides everything needed for the thirsty – you can decide on an open bar or a cash bar.
- On the wedding day, the Bridal Chamber is for the sole use of the bride! Here she can be pampered by her bridesmaids and other helpers to ensure a relaxed bride, looking her beautiful best! Great for some special photographs too!
- The romantic “Boabab Chapel” seats 150 guests and is designed for the most intimate ceremony. For more adventurous couples, an open- air ceremony next to the Soetdorings dam, or in our beautiful indigenous gardens can be arranged.
- To end a perfect day, the newly-weds are treated to the luxury of an exquisite thatched honeymoon suite – “Sweet Thorn Honeymoon Suite”. A private garden and Jacuzzi adds to the charm of the suite. The overnight stay here is our wedding gift to the couple – it includes a bottle of champagne and a mystery basket to add to the fun!