Accommodation in Plettenberg Bay
There are two swimming pools, an entertainment lounge with a pool table, dartboard, DSTV & WiFi. There is also a popular communal African fire pit area for enjoying the starstudded sky. They also have bikes and fishing rods on site.
They can accommodate 40 people in our beautifully appointed rooms and offer special weekend tariffs for wedding guests.
At owner-managed Bella Manga, flexibility and personal attention is our strength and we are able to expertly facilitate your entire day, allowing you to focus on your special moments which will become your treasured memories.
Bed and Breakfast Accommodation Options:
Luxury Bed and Breakfast rondawels and rooms, beautifully appointed and equipped with a small fridge & coffee/tea station and hairdryers. Crisp white linen, fluffy towels and block-out curtains assure a peaceful rest. Our B&B rooms are all en-suite with a king or twin beds. They open up into the garden around the big saltwater pool and Old Dairy lounge.
- Double Rondavels (2x: Weaver & Kingfisher) – unit sleeps 2 adults
- Silo Rooms (2x: Upper & Lower) – unit sleeps 2 adults
- Family Rondavel – unit sleeps up to 3 adults & 1 child, or 2 adults & 2 children
- Sunbird Rooms (2x: identical) – unit sleeps 2 adults
Self-Catering Accommodation Options:
Oh, the choices! You can choose between a one bedroom self-catering suite, a spacious fully equipped 2 bedroomed or 3 bedroomed lodges. The lodges are set apart from the main guesthouse area with their own access road and secure, fenced parking. The lodges offer fully equipped kitchens, a large veranda & braai facilities. The lodge area has its own swimming pool, with lapa and convenient cloakrooms.
- One-bedroomed Suites (2x: Peacock & Macaw) – unit sleeps 2 adults
- Porcupine Lodge – unit sleeps up to 4 adults, or 2 adults & 2 kids
- Honeybadger Lodge – unit sleeps up to 4 adults, or 2 adults & 2 kids
- Nguni Lodge – unit sleeps up to 6 adults & 2 kids, or 4 adults & 4 kids
Bella Manga is also a stunning Wedding Venue in Plettenberg Bay, find more information here.