Cape Town Wedding Planners
Step back, relax and let The Day Boutique Events & Weddings take care of everything, so you can enjoy the special moments.
Whether you are searching for guidance, on the day co-coordinator or wanting every detail of your event taken care of – they are there for you.
The Full Planner Package includes:
- They will be available at all times
- They will have close communication with you in the months leading up to your event
- Planning according to bridal couple’s vision
- Vendor sourcing
- Unlimited phone and email communication
- Planning the flow of the event
- Budget planning
- Liaising with all suppliers and venue
- Set up the timeline of the event
- Every step of the way, suggesting ideas and concepts
- As well as the below mentioned responsibilities of the on the Day Event Planner
The “On the Day” Event Planner Package includes:
- Them ensuring that your vision is carried through
- Overseeing vendor commitments and responsibilities upon their arrival
- Overseeing set-up at Ceremony and Reception
- Coordinating reception activities
- Making certain that tables are set as per seating plan, decor and place setting
- Assisting of guests needs
- Serving as the point person for vendors
- Lighting candles
- Confirming set up of the gift table, cake table and guestbook
- Coordinating event program with MC and the sound technician/DJ
- Assisting with required floral and prop for the photos’
- Coordinating the event to keep your wedding flowing smoothly as per schedule
- They will be ready for anything
- Overseeing and troubleshooting any concerns during the event
This is an outline of what services THE DAY EVENTS offer.
The above can be customized and tweaked to suit your specific needs.
You know what you want – let them perfect it.
You need guidance – let them assist you!