Cape Town Wedding Flowers
Their new business name, even though it’s hard to pronounce, epitomises what this flower studio is about… The blooming of flowers and relationships. Both of which are important to them.
It’s very simple at Epanouir – you want flowers to celebrate a special occasion. They love arranging and styling them. They would love to meet you and hear more about your special occasion. And bring their years of experience and project management background to fulfil your vision.
Quality, integrity, professionalism:
- They believe in relationships to bring out the best in all of us so that each individual or involved supplier does the best they can do for you, their client.
- They believe in integrity and won’t promise what they can’t deliver as well as treating their staff, industry peers and suppliers fairly and with dignity.
- They believe in being professional and in doing so, aim to influence the industry positively as a whole.
- They believe in ongoing learning by continuously seeking out floral master teachers or learning online to continuously bring you the best there is in floristry.
- They believe in beauty and that everyone deserves it for their special occasions, whatever those may be.
Having delivered over 100 weddings and many other events, they have over 10 years experience in the wedding and flower industry and Coral previously owned/managed and designed for Green Goddess flower studio in Cape Town, and Blooms on the Boulevard in Johannesburg.
They are also growing a few varieties of unusual flowers, in their well-established garden, to bring you florals that are unexpected and intriguing. Experience counts & you can expect each event or wedding delivered by them to be exquisitely curated, with an emphasis on trendsetting design, intriguing materials and quality flowers.
They are involved in every step of the process and will never outsource your flowers to someone else. Coral or a senior staff member will always be on-site for your special day or event.
Her greatest reward, is a job well done, that fulfilled your vision, exceeded your expectations and that may result in the opportunity for the studio to do more beautiful work.