Cape Town Marriage Officers
Rev. Linda Everitt is a qualified Marriage Officer / Wedding Celebrant registered at the Department of Home Affairs since 2010. She can legally marry any couple including same-sex couples. Linda sends you a list of the documents required by DHA and completes all the documentation that you provide so that you just sign the documents on your big day. Over the past eight years, Linda has officiated mixed religion couples, mixed culture couples, mixed race couples, same Sex couples, foreign national couples as well as South African and foreign nationals.
If you do not belong to a specific church, synagogue or other religious organisation, or if your family minister is not available or is unable to travel to your wedding location, Linda will fill that gap. She will do everything she can to make sure your own personal beliefs are represented in your ceremony. I Do Vows caters for all faiths, mixed faiths as well as no faith.
Linda is there to weave some magic into the most memorable day of your life!
- You get an official marriage certificate on the day
- Your documents are lodged personally by Linda at Department of Home Affairs – no waiting in long queues.
- Together, they design a unique ceremony. (They have lots of innovative ideas)
- No long, boring sermon – the emphasis is on love and the symbolism thereof.
- Unlimited emails/telephone contact for information or advice re Marriage registration and/or ceremony.
- Travel costs / Accommodation arrangements are negotiable.
- You have the option of signing the legal documents with a beautiful feather pen.
- The use of a stunning wedding arch (optional).
- The use of a portable sound system with mic (optional)
- Romantic Weddings – Inter-faith spiritual weddings
- Pagan; Wiccan; Celtic; Norse (Viking) Weddings
- Handfasting – Themed Weddings – Elopement
- Vow Renewals and Commitment Ceremonies
- Kiss and Go Ceremonies (Legalities Only)
- Co-officiated wedding ceremonies