Terms & Conditions for Vendor Sponsored Competitions on the Pink-book.co.za Website.
LPB Publishing (PTY) LTD will be referred to as “The Promoter”
The applicable vendor will be referred to as “The Prize Sponsor/s”
Standard Terms & Conditions:
- The Terms and Conditions stated here may be subject to change, without prior notice, at the sole discretion of The Promoter.
- The Promoter can decide, at their own discretion, which competitions to accept or refuse hosting on our website.
- The Promoter can determine the entry requirements to be able to qualify for a competition.
- Additional Terms & Conditions might apply to each individual competition – these terms will be posted on the competition page on the pink-book.co.za website
- The Competition might be published and promoted on the Pink-Book.co.za website, Facebook page or any other sources.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 and have a valid South African ID.
- Competitions are open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, the prize sponsors and their immediate families or to the prize sponsors’ respective advertising agencies or PR companies.
- Competitions will be run for a two week period, unless approved for a longer period by the Promoter.
- The Validity Period for the Sponsored prize must be a minimum of 6 months.
- Competitions must be shared on all Social Media networks of the Prize Sponsors.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Additional entries will not be considered unless otherwise specified with regards to individual competitions
- The winner will be randomly selected a day after each competition has ended by the judges and the judges’ decision is final.
- The winner will be notified via social network and/or email, and will be required to provide their contact details via private messaging or email. The organisers will endeavour to contact the winner via the email address provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 3 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- Entrants contact details will be shared with the applicable prize sponsor
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. Winners will have to claim their prize within 60 days of the draw having taken place, if the winner fails to comply for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners may be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner or the prize sponsor, which request the Winner may decline.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason they deem necessary. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Entrants will not be eligible to win a competition if they have won a competition promoted by Pink Book or LPB Publishing within the past three months. Entrants will be eligible to win after the expiry of three months after the date on which they won the last competition.